Thursday 3 May 2012

8th Reflection Entry

     My type of learner is the builder.This types of leaner likes systematic learning. Building brick by brick on a solid foundation. Builders like to feel that each brick is in place before the next brick is put on top. Builders tend to be practical. factual,common-sense learning by doing.
     I kind of builder, for myself. The perfect learning occurs when we are working diligently. Example, we must always do a refresher lesson. besides that, I must devote time to learn at least 4 hours to learn. I must not be ashamed to share the lessons with friends. Receive guidance from them. I also need to work hard to ask the lecturer on the subject. ask for job training. Parents also one of the main contributors to my success in my career. Ask the encouragement and support from them. Prayer is important for parents succeed in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment