Thursday 3 May 2012

ufs111 10th Reflection

.“Worst luck or bad luck”, I think everybody experience about this including me. I had to do something without the knowledge of my parents. Well the worst luck that I’ve experience in my life is when was drowned while bathing in the river at my friend.it wasn’t because I cannot swim because my leg cramp and strain. That time I thought I gonna die already but thanks to god because many people around me save me as he saw me drown. I can’t forget the feeling when I got drown till today. Until now i very carefully when want to go swimming. I feeling so be afraid and miserable. How do you feel when no one at that time to help you. That day was my bad luck because it wasn’t the first time I’ve swim.That day was my bad luck because my parent did not know the incidents. We can not predict what will happen in the next day in our lives. Life just as we should take advantage of the practically. But remember we do not know what bad happens will happen even if we consider it will not happen

No comments:

Post a Comment