Thursday 3 May 2012

ufs111 - 4th Reflection Entry

After I watched the video clip, I can be a bit of education and set an example that should be made ​​to live. as a man full of trials and challenges of life will in face of Nick Vujicic. He has many significant shortcomings at all. I see from the lack of more feel more grateful and eager to live properly. The video clip shows the messages that are effective for me and the community. deficiency rather than an obstacle to do whatever works. Every problem there is a way. Looking at the nick he is a strong, courageous, do not despair, do not expect sympathy from others, one who is proud to be on her because he believed that he could succeed as lain.daripada that I will follow the existing attitudes him, strong and continuing sense of life should have in ourselves

No comments:

Post a Comment